We’ve added a new “add to calendar” button for our events. Now you can save events to your calendar and get reminders when the event is about to start. If you create events, it’s now easier for people to add your event to their calendar and arrive on time to root you on.
How it works
- In the Events Dashboard, open any event of your choosing.
- Next to the RSVP button, click on ADD TO CALENDAR.
- This will add the event to your Calendar // available for PC and MAC.
- Event reminders will automatically be sent an hour before the event.
- However, reminder frequency can also be customized to your preferences.
- Invite as many guests & communities as you want to your CALENDAR EVENTS.
- Organize your events according to your personal CALENDAR CATEGORIES.
- If working with friends or a larger group of users, create a special
ALTSPACEVR CALENDAR that links up with the rest of the community.
Don’t miss another AMA or virtual meetup in AltspaceVR. Get social in an organized, efficient fashion and let us keep track of the events that matter the most to you.