We are currently piloting Mac OS support for AltspaceVR. Please note, this pilot is intended to help us better understand the feasibility of expanding AltspaceVR to Mac OS. At this time, not all features or events are supported on the pilot Mac OS version. Microsoft-linked accounts are not currently available on Mac. Full support for Mac OS is pending investigation and is not guaranteed. Please note that the support doesn’t extend to iPhone/iPad.
We encourage you to please submit your feedback to our team at altvr.com/feedback
How To Install the Mac OS Client:
- Download Client installer (link below)
- Open the AltspaceVR package to begin installation
- After your MacOS displays a Warning Message, click Ok and head to the Security & Privacy section of your System Preferences and select “Open Anyway” (For more Steps, Read Here)
- Continue the installation process, and open the AltspaceVR application
- You’re running AltspaceVR! Have fun!
You can also check out this great Community-Created Guide to joining AltspaceVR in Mac!